As winters in Dallas become ever more unpredictable, savvy Dallas homeowners need to be prepared for anything. Protect your household from the next natural disaster (or just from chilly overnight lows) with the energy-efficient and affordable heating from a new furnace. Since 1976, MHC Air Services has been the go-to HVAC provider in Dallas thanks to our above and beyond attitude and excellent workmanship. Our local HVAC technicians are NATE-certified to ensure your furnace installation or furnace replacement goes as smoothly as possible.
Prepare your Dallas home for the unknown with expert furnace services from MHC Air Services. Call 972-279-3400 to get a free estimate today!
Signs Your Furnace Needs To Be Replaced
Watch for these signs that you may need a new furnace:
- Your furnace doesn’t heat your home as well as it used to. If you notice cold spots throughout your home or that the overall temperature isn’t quite warm enough (even when you bump up the thermostat), it could be time to replace your furnace.
- Your furnace is getting loud, especially with banging noises. Loud clanging noises are generally a sign that something is wrong with your furnace. If it can’t be repaired, it’s likely your furnace will need to be replaced.
- Your energy bills keep going up. If your furnace is working harder than usual and still not producing enough heat, it’s time to have an HVAC expert give it a look.
If any of these signs are familiar, reach out to MHC Air Services right away at 972-279-3400! We’ll help you decide whether you need a replacement furnace in Dallas, TX.
What To Expect From Your Furnace Installation With MHC Air Services
We aim to always ensure your satisfaction by making your new furnace installation or replacement as simple as possible. We install new furnaces in just four easy steps:
- Selecting a furnace. One of our expert heating technicians will help you choose the right furnace for your home. This depends on your home’s size and your preferred fuel source.
- Preparing for installation. If you have a current heating system, our team will safely remove it. We’ll also make sure all connections are ready for the new furnace unit.
- Installing and testing. We’ll bring in your new furnace and safely connect it to the fuel source, thermostat, and ductwork. Our technicians will run a series of tests to ensure it’s working correctly.
- Setting you up for success. We’ll show you how to change the filters on your furnace and any other tips you may need to know. We’ll also advise you to schedule your first maintenance visit to keep your furnace humming perfectly for as long as possible.
Choose MHC Air Services for Your New Furnace in Dallas, TX
Since 1976, the HVAC professionals at MHC Air Services have impressed Dallas-area homeowners with high-quality home comfort solutions. All our technicians are NATE-certified, licensed, and insured so that you can trust that you are always getting the same level of honest workmanship every time. We do everything we can to make your experience as seamless as possible â€” that’s why we offer financing, generous warranties, and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Choose the friendly and fast home heating professionals in Dallas. Call MHC Air Services today at 972-279-3400 to get a free estimate for furnace replacement and installation services in Dallas, TX!