Are you on the lookout for an efficient way to heat and cool your Dallas-area home? Heat pumps are perfectly suited to the mild Texas winter, often outperforming furnaces while keeping the interior comfortable all season long. Heat pumps also offer air conditioning capabilities, meaning you can enjoy year-round central heating and cooling from a single piece of equipment.
MHC Air Services is a premier provider of heat pump installation in Dallas. We provide top-notch customer service and reliable HVAC solutions seven days a week. If you’re interested in what a new heat pump has to offer, you can trust our team of certified heating and cooling experts to perform a professional installation in your home or business.
Please contact us online or call 972-279-3400 to schedule heat pump installation in the Dallas area today.
Benefits of Heat Pump Installation
If you’ve never owned a heat pump before, you may be unsure how this equipment operates. Similar to an air conditioner, it uses electricity to move heat between the inside and outside of a building. Thanks to a reversing switch, it can operate in either direction, removing hot air from your home in the summer and extracting heat from the outdoor air to warm the interior during the winter. Opting for a heat pump instead of a traditional furnace/air conditioner combination offers some surprising benefits:
- Affordable upgrade: If your existing furnace and air conditioner are aging, you can save money on an HVAC upgrade by replacing both systems at once with a new heat pump.
- Lower energy bills: The savings don’t end with your initial purchase. Since heat pumps move heat instead of generating it from a fuel source, they can operate well above 100% efficiency in the winter. This allows you to save tremendously on your heating bills, especially when the weather is mild.
- Increased home comfort: In the winter, heat pumps produce warm air, not hot air. This results in longer operating cycles and fewer indoor temperature fluctuations.
- Better indoor air quality: Heat pumps don’t dry out the air while heating the way furnaces do. They also dehumidify the air just as effectively as air conditioners in the summer.
- Improved safety: With no natural gas, oil, or propane to burn, heat pumps don’t run the risk of carbon monoxide leaks or explosions.
If these are the sorts of benefits you want from your heating and cooling system, contact MHC Air Services at 972-279-3400 to request a free heat pump installation estimate.
Heat Pump Installation Service in Dallas, TX
Selecting the right HVAC equipment is important for energy efficiency and home comfort, but if you don’t prioritize a professional installation, your new heat pump could miss the mark. Choose MHC Air Services to install your heat pump, and you’ll receive the following:
- A high-end heat pump that exceeds your expectations
- A properly sized system to heat and cool your home effectively
- Generous parts and labor warranties
- Professional installation performed by highly qualified, NATE-certified technicians
- Your 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Schedule Heat Pump Installation in Dallas
At MHC Air Services, we value the chance to build a long-term relationship with our customers. We have satisfied the HVAC needs of homeowners and businesses in the Dallas area since 1976, and we would be pleased to do the same for you! Our licensed and insured team provides quality heat pump installation and other related services seven days a week, so give us a call any time you need us.
Contact us online or call 972-279-3400 today to get the heat pump installation process started.