Heat pumps are highly efficient and reliable machines with year-round heating and cooling capabilities. Still, despite their robust build, heat pumps can break down occasionally. If you find yourself needing heat pump repair in Dallas, rely on MHC Air Services for the job. Our honest, dependable heat pump services will get your HVAC system back up and running again in no time!
Contact MHC Air Services online or call us at 972-279-3400 to request heat pump repair in the Dallas area today.
Signs You Need Heat Pump Repair
The heating and cooling experts at MHC Air Services can diagnose and repair any heat pump problem. Don’t hesitate to call us any day of the week if you think your heat pump needs repair. Here are the signs to watch for:
- Efficiency problems: If you notice a sudden spike in your electricity bills for no apparent reason, a poorly running heat pump could be the culprit.
- Unusual sounds: Listen for persistent noises coming from your heat pump. Rattling, squealing, or the sound of metal hitting metal are signs that you should call MHC Air Services immediately.
- Short cycling: Your heat pump should cycle on, run for several minutes, and cycle back off with a period of rest before it turns back on again. If the unit cycles on and off every two or three minutes, this is a sign of overheating, which requires professional attention.
- Comfort problems: Does your heat pump fail to work the way it used to? It may need a tune-up or repair to get it back in good operating condition.
If ignored, a seemingly small issue can turn into an expensive problem, so don’t wait to request heat pump repair! Call MHC Air Services at 972-279-3400 or schedule your appointment online today.
Heat Pump Repair vs. Heat Pump Replacement
Our licensed and insured technicians are committed to finding the most cost-effective solution to your heat pump problem. Sometimes, this means replacing the unit rather than repairing it. Here’s how to tell whether you should repair or replace your heat pump:
- Age: A unit over 10 years old is more likely to experience issues. If your heat pump is much older than this when it breaks down, a replacement is probably the best choice.
- Frequency of repairs: Have you already repaired your heat pump once or twice this year? It may be time to replace the struggling unit.
- Cost of an upcoming repair: If a repair estimate approaches 50% of the cost to replace it, consider investing in a new heat pump instead, especially if the unit is getting old.
- Energy costs: Compare this month’s bill to one from a few years ago. If it’s substantially higher, your heat pump might be costing you more than it should. Your money might be better spent on a high-efficiency replacement.
Still not sure whether heat pump repair or replacement is right for you? MHC Air Services can help you decide. Call us at 972-279-3400 to request a visit from a certified technician today.
Schedule Heat Pump Repair in Dallas, TX
At MHC Air Services, we strive to deliver the very best products and customer service, so feel free to set your expectations high! All team members are well-trained and background-checked for your peace of mind. We also offer an enduring commitment to customer service, with generous warranty coverage and a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all the work we do. Our heat pump repair services are available seven days a week, so give us a call any time you need us.
Please fill out our online contact form or call us at 972-279-3400 today to schedule heat pump repair in Dallas.