If you own a commercial property, you have a lot of things to think about. One of the biggest considerations for your building is the HVAC system. You need a heating and cooling solution thatâ€™s cost-effective and reliable. MHC Air Services can help.
Our crew understands the unique needs of commercial properties when it comes to heating, cooling, and ventilation. We can discuss your options and guide you to a system that suits your needs.
Here, weâ€™ll discuss a few things to consider when choosing an HVAC system and the various options on the market today.
Things To Consider Before Choosing a System
Installing or replacing a commercial HVAC system is not a small task. The project will take time, and the last thing you want is to discover that your choice of system isnâ€™t what you expected. Consider these factors before committing to any specific style of HVAC system:
- Reliability: Everyone wants a reliable HVAC system, but some systems will last longer than others. Do you want a system that will need replacing in 10 years, or do you want to spend a bit more upfront for a 20-year system?
- Cost-effectiveness: Cost can be a huge factor when choosing an HVAC system. How much can you afford to spend on your HVAC system? Keep in mind that many companies offer financing and that more expensive models may offer better energy efficiency, and therefore lower your power bills every month.
- Heating and cooling power: How quickly do you need your property to be heated or cooled? Depending on your type of work, you may need a fast-acting HVAC system. Some systems are made to get a property to temperature ASAP while others take longer.
- Air quality: Air purity may also be vital to your work. If your property puts a lot of material into the workspace, you need an HVAC system that can remove these particles quickly. Many HVAC systems can be equipped with air scrubbers and high-grade filters.
- System location: Where will the HVAC system be installed? Some businesses have space on the ground for the heat pump and other units, while others will need to put the units on top of the building.
Considering these factors before you make a purchase is vital to a successful installation. Make sure to think about these and other considerations and be sure to talk with an HVAC installer before beginning a project.
Commercial HVAC System Options
There are many different types of HVAC systems for commercial properties. Here are a few of the most common systems available:
- Rooftop HVAC systems: A rooftop HVAC system is installed on top of a commercial building and features all parts in one unit. These systems take up no valuable space on the property, making them a great choice for those with small properties.
- Packaged HVAC systems: A packaged system houses all HVAC parts in one place, the compressor, condenser, and evaporator. These systems can be convenient for their single-location style and small footprint.
- Split HVAC systems: A split system typically features an outdoor compressor and condenser along with an indoor air handler and evaporator. These systems take up much more space than other options but they can be more efficient, more customizable, and lower maintenance.
Any of these systems can provide high-quality heating and cooling to a commercial property. Depending on your building and property size, certain units may be a better option than others.
Count On MHC Air Services for Commercial HVAC Installation
At MHC Air Services, weâ€™ve been serving commercial businesses with top-quality HVAC services since 1976. We understand the unique needs of businesses and work hard to provide the HVAC services you need most. With our help, you can rest assured that your property will be kept comfortable all year long.
Contact us at 972-279-3400 to schedule a consultation for commercial HVAC system installation. We serve Dallas, TX, and the surrounding region.